I have experience working on commercial and free-to-play games. In addition to the projects listed below, I am always working on unannounced projects.
- Free the Witch – Lead Game Designer. Worked on everything from mechanics, to level design, dialog and managing my own team.
- Top Eleven – PR Assistant and Community Manager. Worked closely with various teams on the project, including game design.
Hidden Object Games:
- Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies – designed several puzzles and minigames.
- Hidden Expedition: the Crown of Solomon – designed several puzzles and minigames.
- Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector’s Edition – designed the Bonus Chapter of the game (gameplay, narrative).
- Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment – designed several puzzles in the game and assisted with gameplay revisions.
- Myths of the World: Black Rose – designed various puzzles and assisted with gameplay and puzzle revisions.
- Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide – designed a few puzzles and minigames. This was the first Dark Parables game from Eipix, after they took over development of the franchise.
- Final Cut: The True Escapade – Worked on the game design for the first part of the game and contributed to the overall story.
- Phantasmat: The Endless Night – Worked on the design of a few puzzles in this game.
- Sea of Lies: Burning Coast – Worked on the game design and story of the first half of the game.
- Off the Record: the Art of Deception – Did a few minor puzzles.
- Sacred Drop – originally created during Serbia’s first board game jam, Sacred drop is now an in-production title which is expected to hit Kickstarter this year. The game’s a 4-player card game built around a simple tug-of-war concept that’s easy to pick up on all skill levels.